So far, I’m finding my Holiday challenge enjoyable. So enjoyable, I’m changing it to my winter challenge. It’s refreshing to simply enjoy the season and take the pressure off myself.
This week, has been full of days spent doing and enjoying. I am incredibly grateful for my life, the people in my life, the things I do have and the things I get to do. This week I got to:
- Go Grocery shopping
- Create a meal plan for the week
- Do some gift shopping
- Spend a morning collecting sagebrush seeds for foothills restoration projects
- Take the dogs out to burn off steam and play in the snow and it gives me a good walk and more outdoor time!
- Go to work
- Workout at the gym and at home
- Cleaned out a closet and donated items
- Meet friends out several times
- Plan trips for 2019
This past week’s plant-based winning recipes:
I picked up the ingredients to mix up a batch of vegan hot chocolate using, dried coconut milk, for when Miss Herbivore is home. I also mixed up a batch of regular hot cocoa mix using Alton Brown’s recipe. Trader Joe’s vegan marshmallows will go nicely in both of these.
Cheers to keeping the holidays fun and stress-free!