Resolve (n) is defined as a firm or strong determination to do something.https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/resolve
After 3 months of being off my regular day to day routine I find myself wanting to drop a few unwanted pounds I picked up, increase my cardio and tone back up. I am trying not to beat myself up for what amounts to simply enjoying life, traveling and the holidays. I want to be more aware and in control of my triggers and not let travel and special occasions derail my fundamental truths.
Ultimately, I do know what habits I need to refine; I know when I am straight up kidding myself; and I need to recognize and let go of habits no longer serving me.
This month as I get back on track I am resolved to:
- Ditch the processed foods
- Cook whole fresh, plant-based
- Move/workout 5-6 days each week; schedule at least one rest day (this can be yoga, hiking, going to the gym etc)
- Be actively engaged in my yoga teaching and volunteering
- Plan and schedule 2020 trips
- Try out 2 new yoga studios
- Reconnect with my photography and blogging