I’ve been plant-based for a few years now and I’m excited that everywhere I turn I see more and more people embracing a meat and dairy free lifestyle.
Initially, I went plant-based for my health (#stroksurvivor). The more research I did (and do yours; it’s important to educate yourself) the more the I do it for ethical reasons.
Here’s what I’m making this week:
- Beauty Bites, Bulgur, Red Lentil & Butternut Squash Skillet
- Minimalist Baker’s, Black Bean Plantain Vegan Bowl
- Vegan Pizza, crust recipe, sauce recipe. I skipped the vegan cheese, sauteed mushrooms, onions, red pepper, artichoke hearts and spinach. I did not miss the cheese at all!
- Simple Veganista’s, Spicy Quinoa-Lentil Wrap
- Yes Fit’s, Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos
- Vegan Heaven’s Red Bell Pepper Pasta