Keeping this week’s menu simple. It’s been a scorcher of a week temperature wise so simple is better. Since we were out of town for 4 days I’m out of produce. I will hit the farmers market this coming weekend for local produce to enjoy next week.
- Thug Kitchen’s Sweet Corn and Green Chile Baked Flautas
- Individual Veggie Pizza’s using Vegan Naan. Basically, any veggies you like, olive oil, some Italian spices, and I tried the Go Veggie Mozzarella on this one. Not only did it melt, the taste was decent for vegan cheese!
- Pancakes with Berries and ‘bAcon’
- Out to eat. We are lucky to live in Boise where a lot of restaurants have vegan options on the menu.
- Hosting happy hour here – I’ll have humus and veggies as an option. If I’m rushed I purchase humus from our co-op. They have some wonderful locally made humus options!